Are you looking for a job?
If you meet eligibility requirements, EMDC's workforce development staff can work with you to connect you with job opportunities, educational programming, skills training and countless other services that can put you on a path to a new career.
Training & Education Assistance such as:
- Industry Certifications such as C.N.A., CRMA, NCCER, OSHA 10, AWS, ServeSafe & many more!
- Help with College including Books, Tuition Assistance, & Fees
- HS diploma or HiSET Assistance
Employment & Career Assistance such as:
- Career Assessments & Exploration
- Career Guidance & Counseling
- Intensive Job Search Assistance
- Resume Creation & Interview Preparation
Support Services Assistance such as :
- Financial Support for Childcare, Transportation or other needs
- Trade Specific Tools
- Interview Clothing & Uniforms
- Connections to Community Resources
- Tutoring & Study Skills Assistance
Link to our online resource library of hiring tips here.