Are you looking for a job?
EMDC can help you get the training and education you need to find meaningful employment. We work with businesses and education partners to provide workforce training that prepares people with the skills needed in today's changing job market. Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org!
Training & Education
- Industry certifications
- Help with educational expenses
- HS Dipolma or HiSet Assistance
- Childcare & transportation
- Trade-specific tools
- Interview clothing & uniforms
- Tutoring & study skills
Work one-on-one with an EMDC Career Advisor to make a plan for your future:
- Career assesments & exploration
- Intensive job search assistance
- Resume creation & interview prep
On-the-Job Training (OJT)
Earn while you learn! In an OJT, participants are hired by their employer and spend 4-26 weeks training while earning a paycheck.
Short-Term Customized Training
We work with educators and businesses to identify workforce needs, and create customized training that gives individuals the skills they need to fill available job openings. We focus on 5 of Maine's growing industries:
- Construction / boat building
- Hospitality / tourism
- Information technology