Are you ready to invest in your business and apply for a loan? Our pre-qualification questions will ensure you’re ready to take your next steps.
Application for PPP Loans
In partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
, EMDC is processing applications for first-time and second-time PPP loans. This loan program designed by the SBA, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, provides a direct incentive for small businesses to retain their employees. For more information and to apply, email our lending team at PPPlending@emdc.org. Applications are encouraged as soon as possible!
To apply today, follow these steps:
- Complete the PDF application, initial and sign in all required areas within the application
- Email the completed application along with the following supporting documents to PPPlending@emdc.org.
- 2019 tax returns
- Completed PPP loan application
- Detailed list of the numbers which were used to calculate the average monthly payroll costs
- Once the application is submitted along with the supporting documents, a loan officer will reach out within 24-48 hours to answer any and all questions.
Application for other EMDC loans
Can you answer yes to all of the following questions?
- Are you a US citizen or do you have a green card?
- Is your credit report free of bankruptcies within the past five years and have you never defaulted on a federally funded loan?
- If you’ve been in business for less than two years, do you have experience in your industry?
- Are you ready to contribute at least 10% of the total project cost?
- If you’re an existing business, do you have sufficient cash flow for expenses?
Do you have this information prepared and ready to share?
- A resume describing your relevant experience
- Three years of business and personal federal tax returns
- Explanation of judgments, collections or other delinquencies, if any, within the past two years
- A detailed listing of your personal assets and liabilities
- A one-year financial projection
- An interim financial statement
- For start-ups: a business plan with two years of projections
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you’re ready to discuss lending options!
EMDC is here to help, let’s get started
Your next step is to meet with a member of our lending team and fill out our loan application, contact us today to schedule a meeting. Before the meeting, review our loan application to ensure you have all of the information you need.
EMDC Business Loan Application