Are you ready to invest in your business and apply for a loan? Our pre-qualification questions will ensure you’re ready to take your next steps.
Can you answer yes to all of the following questions?
- Are you a US citizen or do you have a green card?
- Is your credit report free of bankruptcies within the past five years and have you never defaulted on a federally funded loan?
- If you’ve been in business for less than two years, do you have experience in your industry?
- Are you ready to contribute at least 10% of the total project cost?
- If you’re an existing business, do you have sufficient cash flow for expenses?
Do you have this information prepared and ready to share?
- A resume describing your relevant experience
- Three years of business and personal federal tax returns
- Explanation of judgments, collections or other delinquencies, if any, within the past two years
- A detailed listing of your personal assets and liabilities
- A one-year financial projection
- An interim financial statement
- For start-ups: a business plan with two years of projections
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you’re ready to discuss lending options!
EMDC is here to help, let’s get started
Your next step is to meet with a member of our lending team and fill out our loan application, contact us today to schedule a meeting. Before the meeting, review our loan application to ensure you have all of the information you need; there is a fee of $250 once we process the application.
EMDC Business Loan Application